Monday, June 28, 2010

H2H Challenges- Let's get Patriotic!

You knew it was coming- some kind of Patriotic inspired goodness! Friends I give you this week's challenge:
Create something Patriotic! Stars & Stripes, Red, White & Blue, Army, Navy, ETC...

I was SO excited for the July Stamp of the Month I couldn't contain myself. When the time rolled around to use it, the first thing I thought of was that "cute as heck" Hedgehog holding the balloons. BAM! I thought...Red, White & Blue balloons! I absolutely love how the card turned out even though I need to practice my coloring skills more! he-he, I no da best color-er!

Here is my card:


The following supplies used are CTMH:
Animal Cookies Paper (hearts) X7112B
Back Country Paper (blue woodgrain) X7110B
Zippidee Paper (honey stars) X7125B
White cardstock
Dimensional Elements -Stars Z1312
Happy Forever (Hedgehog stamp) -July Stamp of the Month D1423 (only available in July)
Expressives font cd -"Tree House" (Sentiment)

non CTMH supplies:
Copic Markers
Nestibilities Label Die

Cute or what my friends?
Have a great & happy holiday!
Tracey

2 comments:

Karen Pedersen said...

Stinkin' cute, girlfriend!

Leslie said...

Can't wait to get my hands on that stamp set. Darling card. Happy 4th

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP