Monday, June 28, 2010

H2H Challenges- Let's get Patriotic!

You knew it was coming- some kind of Patriotic inspired goodness! Friends I give you this week's challenge:
Create something Patriotic! Stars & Stripes, Red, White & Blue, Army, Navy, ETC...

I was SO excited for the July Stamp of the Month I couldn't contain myself. When the time rolled around to use it, the first thing I thought of was that "cute as heck" Hedgehog holding the balloons. BAM! I thought...Red, White & Blue balloons! I absolutely love how the card turned out even though I need to practice my coloring skills more! he-he, I no da best color-er!

Here is my card:


The following supplies used are CTMH:
Animal Cookies Paper (hearts) X7112B
Back Country Paper (blue woodgrain) X7110B
Zippidee Paper (honey stars) X7125B
White cardstock
Dimensional Elements -Stars Z1312
Happy Forever (Hedgehog stamp) -July Stamp of the Month D1423 (only available in July)
Expressives font cd -"Tree House" (Sentiment)

non CTMH supplies:
Copic Markers
Nestibilities Label Die

Cute or what my friends?
Have a great & happy holiday!
Tracey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stinkin' cute, girlfriend!

Leslie said...

Can't wait to get my hands on that stamp set. Darling card. Happy 4th

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP