Monday, July 5, 2010

H2H Challenge & Off to Convention!

Hey all- alot has been happening here at the Mason residence. So sorry for not posting.

Today is another H2H Challenge day! Your challenge is to use the pattern "City Scapes" from the CTMH book "Wishes". This is a great yet easy design you can crank out. I did this card in about 5 minutes!
For the official sketch visit the h2hchallenge blog. I used all CTMH supplies including the new paper kit Passages.

Also wanted to let you know that I am off to the annual CTMH Convention in Washington DC! I leave tomorrow and come home on Sunday! I cannot wait!

Talk to you soon!
Tracey

No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP