Monday, June 21, 2010

H2H challenges

This week we have a color challenge. Three of my all time favorite CTMH colors too! Black, Tulip & Buttercup!
I was so excited to pair these colors together that I whipped up a card in less than five minutes! True Story!
Here is my card:



Can you see all the possibilities with this card design? It is so user friendly & the options are endless! I didn't use stamps but the sentiment piece is large enough to put some in or even some My Stickease. All the following supplies are CTMH.

Heart pattern B&T paper: Animal Cookies X7112B, Black Cardstock, Buttercup Cardstock, Black and Cranberry ribbon collections, Black buttons & "Iheartu" Z1145 Whimsy Heartfelt die cut collection.

Are you up for the challenge? Sure you are! Now go make something in Black, Tulip & Buttercup!
Have a great week!
Tracey

5 comments:

Jayma Malme said...

I can't believe you did this in 5 minutes...awesome! I love all the ribbon.

Unknown said...

5 minutes? Are you kidding me? You are my new idol. You were also my old idol, and will probably be my future idol as well. ;O)

Mary said...

Really love the ribbon additions - great card. But I expect no less for one of my idols :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome card for only taking 5 minutes! Love the ribbon! I have yet to try the pleated ribbon technique. I see it a lot and love it!

Katy said...

LOVE the ribbon and the little button accents!!! I couldn't've (that's WEST TEXAN TALK for you, gf) done it that quick!!!

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP