Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Project Runway" Are You In?

Attention Designers! Download your Dress Forms and get 'em dressed, it's contest time! Here are the rules!
1. Create a project using one of my Dress Forms. Projects are NOT limited to cards. Go for it!

2. Yes- you can enter as many times as you want and with as many Dress Forms as you want.

3. Use what ever supplies you have- Any company or supplier.

4. Get creative!

5. Send me your photos or scans via email to traceystamps@aol.com. Please include your contact info: email & blog addy. If you include your mailing address you might get a goodie!

6. Allow me to post your photos, your email & site are optional.

7. Invite your friends to visit my blog & leave comments. (note: this is not a 'voting' contest)

8. Project deadline: Feb 12th. Hey all things have to come to an end. Winner will be announced on the 14th. How sweet!
*This contest is open to all countries!

This is the prize:



This beautiful chipboard album that I designed for the winner of this contest was created with the Veranda Paper kit from CTMH. The inside looks like this. Everything is ready for your pictures & journaling!


Let me know if you have any questions. I can't wait to see what you do. Come back often and see what others are doing too.
Happy Dressing,
Tracey

No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP