Saturday, July 5, 2008

Celebrating the 4th...


Even though it rained on our parade, the weather cleared for our fireworks! These aren't your everyday fireworks- they are my husband's fireworks. Now don't be callin' the cops on us- it would be a waste of time, all the evidence is gone! Since I got a wireless cable release for my Nikon I was able to set the camera on Bulb and keep the shutter open longer. This is how I captured the night shots here. My kids did these neat tricks with sparklers too. I've never been able to get good sparkler shots, until now. The secret is the tripod and cable release my friends!
Here are some of those shots up close. The heart is a sparkler! Happy 4th, I'm off to clean the debris off the street-LOL


No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP