Friday, July 4, 2008

Santa Fe before and after...



Same photo! First one is SOOC or straight out of the camera. Second one is total messed with in Photoshop CS3. I am still an infant when it comes to adjusting in PS. I learn slowly and need step by step instructions. Today I learned the basic curves control. Then I adjusted the highlight and shadows. Next, I cropped the photo until the light post was gone. Last thing I did was add the gallery frame with text. I learned how to do these minor adjustments with Scott Kelby's book, Adobe Photoshop CS3 book for digital photographers. Totally worth the money I spent on it- well the husband's money, ha-ha!
If your wondering about the colors, No they aren't out of whack. Santa Fe is really that bright and beautiful.
Off to get some fireworks shots. Unfortunately the weather here is nasty. It actually rained on our parade today.
Tracey

No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP