Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finding Your Style with Wings..

As promised an artwork sample using the new kit- Wings and the January Stamp of the Month, Finding Your Style.

A close up...

Oh, I think that dress form is delicious! I am sick over Dress Form Girls! I have them all over my studio. (I am getting ready to do a post on my studio- watch for it soon)

All Supplies are CTMH except those sweet butterfly punches from Martha Stewart. If you would like to order these supplies- click Here .

Feel free to double click and make the photos larger.
Happy Scrappin'
Tracey


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stop it! You are killin' me!

Jessica said...

Wowsers this is fabulous!

Anna Jarnagin said...

I love this LO, Tracey!!
How did you make the awesome die cut with our black/sweet leaf print?? At the bottom of the LO...???
Beautiful!
Anna Jarnagin

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP