Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Close To My Heart's January Special

Friends, I am in LOVE with the January Specials! First of all, let me show you the Stamp of the Month Special. I am currently playing with this set & loving every minute of it. The options & creativity are endless.


Getting this set FREE is even EASIER than ever before. This month, and this month only, if you purchase the Wings Workshop on the Go (see page 2-3 of the Inspirations brochure), and 4 other items from the Inspirations brochure, you get the Stamp of the Month FREE. I've figured it out: you can get it with a purchase as little as $52.75 (before shipping and tax). Look at this beautiful artwork from Corp! Mine is soon to come!

But your saying "What is this Wings Workshop on the Go thing & Inspirations"? Ah, onto the next January Special!
 Close To My Heart has put out a gorgeous brochure for the month of January called Inspirations. It is full of beautiful papers, stamps and accessories that will take your breath away. AND, on top of that there are several specials that are good during the life of this brochure (Jan 1-31, 2011).
  • Buy the Wings Workshop on the Go Kit (pages 2-3 of brochure, see photo above for some of the workshop projects) and get special pricing on the stamp sets shown in the brochure.
  • Get the January Stamp of the Month for less than ever before!


Want to get your hands on this Brochure? Email me today! I can send it out today! The savings are over the top and the stamps & papers are amazing!

View the Brochure online & purchase today on my web site here. 
I would love to send you the Brochure in the mail. There is nothing like having this in your hands. I love to keep these with my How to Books for added inspiration!

Happy New Year & Happy Creating!
Tracey



No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP