Wednesday, August 4, 2010

$2, $4, $6, for 8...It's You We Appreciate Sale!

We are shouting from the rooftops how much we love and appreciate you! So for 8 days, Aug 4th - Aug 11th (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST) you can purchase select My Stickease Assortments for only $2, My Reflections Level 1 kits for only $4 and My Reflections Level 2 kits for only $6 online!

Tax, shipping/handling apply & all prices listed here are US dollars.

Remember this sale is first come first serve and only lasts 8 short days. Better get to my web site quick!
http://www.stampcrafting.myctmh.com/

Happy Shopping and Saving,
Tracey

No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP