Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Custom Post It Notes with Clever little holder

In my last post I showed you these really cool custom Post It Notes for card makers. Like I was saying they make great gifts. You can give them out right or make a clever little holder for them. These are great craft fair & expo items as well. Here is a sample holder for you that I created yesterday. Print this out at 8.5x11 for the templates to be at the correct size. Otherwise you can use Nestie Dies or your Cricut. The approx size is 4x5.25 give or take. The Nestie die I used is Labels 8 using the largest two. To purchase these custom Post It Notes from me see the previous post. I have them on hand and ready to ship to you! Keep in mind shipping will be less expensive if you place a group order. I will ship small quantities though.
Happy Creating,
Tracey


No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP