Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Calling All Cardmakers!

These are the coolest thing, Ev-ah! Custom made Post It Notes for Cardmakers! You put one inside your homemade card & write your message on the lines. Now the card can be re-used! That card you spent so much time making has just become a Gift! Now isn't that a great idea? I've been using them for awhile now & I get the best reactions from them. Call it going green if you want, I call it spreading the love. Here's the scoop:
They are 4x3 white post its with black print. 50 sheets. Cost $1.50 each

Remember when you are buying these: they make great gifts for your cardmaking friends & customers, downline, upline, sideline (think convention ladies) and also great for selling at craft shows & expos. Don't worry- My name is Lenny and I got Plenty. I can ship one and two for sure but can get up to 40 in a Priority Envelope for $4.95. Get your girls together and place an order together. I take PayPal & Propay transfer. I can also send you an invoice if that makes you happy! Please email me personally at traceystamps@aol.com with your order and make sure it includes your address now!

Spread some love today,
Tracey

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Great idea! I will be placing an order soon. Thanks!

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP