Thursday, October 29, 2009

Around the Block...


CTMH has the cutest ever stamp set on special next month! I've had a blast making things with it! It is a set of 26 images/sentiments called Around the Block. It has doors, windows, shutters, two roof designs, flower pot, bricks and more. The set is so versatile I can't stop thinking of things to make with it. Here are just a few so far. Check back because I have more coming!





I just made a Gingerbread house inspired by my friend Karen. I will post that one tomorrow!

Enjoy!

Tracey

2 comments:

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

tracey... wow! I never would have thought about stamping those that way... genius!
I wasn't going to put in an order for that stamp set... now I think I'm gonna have to!

Crystal said...

Great job, these are all super cute!

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP