Saturday, August 15, 2009

BFF Award!


Thank you Karen! You are so sweet!

The rules of this award are:
*accept the award by commenting on the blog of the person that gave it to you
*pass it on to five others
*reveal 5 things you enjoy doing

The five people I have chosen to award this BFF to are:
1. Kim -girl can rock a camera
kimberjepperson.blogspot.com
2. Terri -because she doesn't like tags and such ha-ha
stampinndahood.blogspot.com
3. Kelly -super nice and super talented
stampinallday.blogspot.com
4. Melissa -girl can rock a sewing machine
polkadotchair.blogspot.com
5.Kim -great chick who is also sending her first born to college, just like I am
kimisacard.blogspot.com

The 5 things I enjoy doing are: (no particular order)
vacuuming
reading
taking pictures
smelling a new baby
gulping frozen coffee drinks

No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP