Friday, April 10, 2009

My Birthday, Part Deux

FYI: If you are remotely interested in this story- go back one post it may make more sense. Yikes-no comment.


Look at how I clean up! I am telling you, I even look hot to myself. Gosh a few hours in front of the mirror and this is what I get. God bess America, Sephora & Victoria Secrets.



What's that? I can't believe you are suggesting that! You are saying that I am lying? That is not me? Oh the nerve, I thought you were my friend! Looks like me doesn't it? A little? Maybe a fraction? Oh like maybe if I were 18, but I'm 38 today. Crap. You caught me. This is really Whitney, my daughter. Yeah, she's cute.


But this is the real me. Honestly. Caitlyn just took the picture. No I didn't photoshop it. I didn't have time. This is what 2 hours in front of the mirror gets me. I even painted my toe nails. Ah, I couldn't breathe or see what I was doing so nobody look at them. Karen I really could have used you!
Off to get my honey,
Tracey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely hot. The big guy will be so excited to see you!

Stampin n da Hood said...

You look MAHV-elous!

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP