Friday, March 13, 2009

This made me smile today...

Photobucket

I can hear the UPS truck a mile away. I know my UPS man's first name. I have my UPS man's cell phone # so I can meet him earlier than my normal delivery time. I've used it before. I am expecting a delivery today- no I am not calling him, but I am listening very closely. I seriously hope that UPS is ready for me when I move to Maine.

PS. My Grandmother believes that it is because of her that UPS stays in business in Michigan.
PSS. Yes, you too could have the UPS Blinkie Man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm wonder where that package was from...Michele

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP