Thursday, February 26, 2009

Clowning Around


Circus Circus! That was the title of Ethan's 2nd grade musical. All the kids had to dress like clowns. Ethan begged me to make him a huge tie. I didn't want to spend a ton of money so I ended up getting a 1/4 yard of yellow fleece and cut it into the tie shape. Then I cut out the colored circles from felt and sewed them on with big clear buttons. Pinned it on his shirt and he was good to go. He loved it so much he wanted to wear it the next day. I had to put my foot down and say no. At least not to school. At home is fine, which he did. Two days straight. Money and time well spent.

No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP