Friday, September 26, 2008

It's Official...


The day finally arrived. She is legal- I am freaking out. To all you Moms out there who are about to experience this- I feel for you. The freedom from having to taxi her around is worth it but it was insane and bittersweet to see my oldest kid drive away for the first time alone in the car. Wow!


But on a funny note, you should see the major sucking up going on from my 14yr old. She even did part of her older sister's chores the other night! She apparently sees the writing on the wall. LOL


Off to make a card or something- if I can concentrate long enough!

Tracey

1 comment:

Stampin n da Hood said...

ya know...first we don't sleep through the nite because they don't..

then that changes.

Once they get their licenses, we are back to not sleeping through the nites AGAIN!

Does she get to drive the "smartie"?
Lucky girl!!!

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP