Friday, March 7, 2008

Will you just look at him?

Proof that we are not alone in wishing winter would end. I am sitting here in my comfortable, warm house eating a burrito. Thinking goodness another foot of snow we are supposed to get. I am thinking how this is going to mess up a good weekend. Then I see out the window a creature who has it much worse. No comfortable warm house and family to play with, no burrito in his immediate future. I am instantly grateful for what I have. So today, instead of cussing the Arctic Blast give thanks that you have a warm home to sit in and warm hearts to comfort you.



Ps. If you know of my "Squirrel" connection- didn't it give you chills?

Do you see him?

Let's try the Telephoto lens....


I can almost see him shivering.

1 comment:

Stampin n da Hood said...

This is just NUTS!
I'm having hot flashes (weather, too) and you and the squirrels are freezing yours off!

Hey! Still goin to convention??!!

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP