Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hey Dum Dum, I need Gum Gum.....


Who knew gum was so much fun? Don't you just love that movie, Night at the Museum? It's a big fav with the little man.
So found these not so kid friendly packs at Dick Blick art supply store where I dropped some bones on stuff I hope I use someday! Oh, please like you never did it!
If all else fails, I can eat the gum - if it doesn't taste like crap.


Know what these are? Oh yeah baby, that would be my latest Bella installment. Just call me Broke-a-Bella!
I have a disease. It's called. "Girl has to have it all" I will not sleep till I own everything. note to self- don't tell husband.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

She really should make one called Broke-a-Bella shouldn't she! :P

Stampin n da Hood said...

AND one that is called "scrap-a-bella"...
uh duh!

I hate that you have more than me!

Tracey Mason's Studio said...

And a sewing Bella! That would be fun!

Ps. Terri, I hate that you're cuter than me! lol

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP