Friday, February 8, 2008

Eye Candy and a great Valentine idea!


Because you are so sweet!

1. Buy two huge chocolate bars. Pay cash so husband and kids won't find out. (One is for you to eat while you decorate the other)

2. Take off wrapper and cover with cardstock.

3. Decorate. Now you can get all fancy and stamp stuff, cover with glitter and so on. I used some of the treasures from CTMH's new card kit. I trimmed down the card base to fit in the center then I put the flower stickease on with pop dots. "Thanks" was a stickease as well.

4. Give to someone sweet. (mine is going to a hostess) make them for your kiddos for Valentines. Or better yet, make them for their teachers. Interims are coming.

Option:

Give to yourself, eat it like it's the last candy bar on earth then recycle the fancy wrap and reuse for the next bars you buy. just a suggestion- I'm not saying that is what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP