Sunday, November 4, 2007

Holiday Spirit Card Kits







Holiday Spirit Card Kits"
A long celebrated tradition of the season is the creating and sending of holiday cards. Get into the “Holiday Spirit” and make your loved ones feel special with a handmade card. With all the activities to come, there’s no time like the present to get started!



In this class, you will create 8 beautiful cards, each decked out with embellishments. Each unique card is sure to dazzle using the latest collection of seasonal cardstocks, matching pattern paper and die cuts. And because no card is complete without an envelope, you are getting those too! To expedite your creativity all cardstock will be pre-cut along with full colored instructions.



Supplies needed: Adhesive, scissors, piercing tool & rub on tool. Optional supplies: bone folder & brown ink pad for distressing.



Material Fee: $20
All Fees paid in advance by check, credit card or PayPal. Checks are Preferred and should be mailed to: Tracey Mason 5083 Lahinch Ct, Westerville Ohio 43082



Please place your order with Kit quantity amount within 2 weeks. Otherwise, I won't be able to get them done by the first week of Dec, which leads to.....



All card kits should be available the first week of December. Depending on quantities ordered, I may have to buy additional supplies which will result in a slight delay.




As stated in my previous email, I am replacing the two "Floridian Inspired" cards. I have those two complete and will include them in this email, although this email will include the other two. There were a few of you of who liked these two so now you have a choice to make. And if you like them that much you can buy the additional two at $2 each. This is only for the Floridian cards. Depending on the amount of supplies I have left over- if any- I will start selling individual cards.



Please note that all kits come complete with an entire rub on sheet! Oh, yeah- what a deal! Wait till you see them! You will have more rub ons than cards!
Questions? Email me or call anytime!








Transparency card, Poinsettia is 3 layers using pop dots, with crystals in center.

The Polar Bear Card is also a Transparency card. The polar bear and the dark star layer are the only pieces on the front! He also has crystals on his scarf. This is the cutest card. A scan does it no justice!



As stated before these are available as kits, with all pieces pre-cut and stamped. Some of you are desiring a "workshop" to get out and complete these. Please know I am in the process of scheduling these events. All pickup and workshops will be held at the Big Brown Door store in Gahanna. Stacy is generously donating her workspace. I will get those dates ironed out with Stacy this week. If you need directions to her store, visit her web site. bigbrowndoor.com

No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP