So this isn't the first time I've been tagged. I forgot the first time! So here we are again, The amazing, Tresa Black has tagged me. I am supposed to let you in on 7 things you most likely did not know about me. So here it goes.......
1. I love to vacuum. Do not confuse this with cleaning. But I have a problem finding, keeping and not destroying the perfect vacuum. In 3 years I have blown out 3. The Oreck, The Dyson Animal and the Hoover that looks like a robot have all taken a dirt nap! Help?
2. I'm not related to anyone famous and worse yet, no one rich. I guess I will have to be the first!
3. When I was a junior in High School, I modeled a swim suit at the Detroit Autorama! Pic to prove it. What I discovered doing this... Men at all ages are pigs, the other models were mean, and people will ask for your autograph even though they have no idea who you are! True story.
4. Move over Porche, my dream car is a 23 Ford T Bucket- even a 25 would work. The plate would read: 4DAD. And it would have to have a beer tap Gear Shift knob and one of those "Ooga, Ooga" horns! Check out my studly Dad with his in 1984
5. When I was in High School I attended 3 rock concerts. AC/DC- which I proudly camped out at the mall for tickets, KISS- hey "You gotta loose your mind in Detroit -Rock City" (I grew up in Detroit- oh that could be #6) and Bon Jovi, even in the nosebleed section they rocked. At one point I wanted to be the gal on the hood of White Snakes car. I no longer desire this.
6. I never wanted to have children. True Story. Now I can't imagine my life without them. I would even sell off all my stamps and supplies to be able to send them all to college. But seriously I hope that doesn't have to happen.
7. Lastly, I honestly don't 'personally' know 7 more people that blog to tag! LOL I know half a dozen celebs that I stalk on a daily basis, but they don't know me! Sad but true!
I hope you have enjoyed the glimpse into my secret past!