Thursday, March 10, 2011

Couple more from my newborn shoot...


peggylee said...

omw Tracey these are so beautiful and simple and touches this mothers heart. God has given you an amazing gift.

Tammy Hall said...

Tracey I must say that all your newborn shots are wonderful. Some I like more than others but they are all wonderful. You did an excellant job!!!!!

Search This Blog


My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My Photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by 2008

Back to TOP