Thursday, September 23, 2010

Picture This... You getting Creative!

New Classes in  the Studio!



6x6 Accordian Style Home Décor Piece. 2 sides featuring Fall on the front & Winter on the back. Just add the perfect photos and display for years to come. Also makes a great gift for grandparents.

October 9th Saturday at 2pm. Please sign up and pay before Oct 1st.

Cost $20

Please bring adhesive and scissors to class. Note: I love Glue Dots for the roses. Optional supplies: brown ink & sponge, tweezers.

Can’t make it to class? Add $5 for shipping.



(view all pages for this album on this blog. Look just a few posts back)

Magnifique -10 page chipboard album (plus front and back covers) approx size 6.25x6.25

Each page unique and decked out with ribbons, gems, pearls, buttons and Stickease!

October 23rd Saturday at 2pm. Please sign up and pay before Oct 11th

Cost $25

Please bring adhesive, scissors & craft knife to class. Note: Glue dots are perfect for embellishments. Optional supplies if you own: Edge distresser tool, brown ink, sponge, tweezers.

Can’t make it to class? Add $5 for shipping.

CONTACT TRACEY – traceystamps@aol.com or 614-309-9928

Cash, check, credit cards accepted.

No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP