Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Idea Book Open House & Mega Sale!

Tracey Mason’s Studio Open House & Mega Sale!

Date: Monday, September 13th

Time: 4:30pm-6:30pm (or so)

Location: Tracey’s Studio

3 Fawn Run

Scarborough, ME 04074

510-1628



You’re invited to join me at my annual New Idea Book Open House and Mega Sale!

The new 2010 Autumn/Winter Idea Book is here! We have some fantastic new products for scrapbooking that are going to knock your socks off! I will be introducing a new scrapbooking guide that will bring a little ‘magic’ to your scrapbooking pages! As always, gorgeous new Level 1 and Level 2 Scrapbooking papers and My Stickease, new faux leather albums with a smaller price, fun new accessories, new mini-albums and so much more! Of course you’ll also find dozens of new My Acrylix stamp sets!

A Large SALE area will be set up with all kinds of NEW and gently used scrapbooking items for those who like a deal – or who want some ‘instant gratification’ on the new products offered in the 2010 Autumn/Winter Idea Book. Orders can be taken for new products not on hand as well.

Just for fun I will have a free Make & Take table so you can get your hands on these irresistible products and try before you buy! No need to bring supplies. I have plenty!

Come see tons of Artwork Samples, including my Grand Prize Winning Album from Convention & my Extravaganza Class Boards!

Preview & Sign up for my Upcoming Classes!

Refreshments and Snacks provided.

Bring a New friend & you will both receive a Free Gift!

Door Prize? Why of course! Each attendee gets a raffle ticket just for showing up and another for each $35 in purchases. No Limit!

Sound like a good time? Want to attend? All you have to do is email me and let me know your coming!

So join me at my Annual Open House to learn about all these great new products, get your hands on some great deals, maybe win a prize & get your own copy of the new Idea Book.


Hope to see you!

Tracey Mason

Tmasonstudio.blogspot.com

traceystamps@aol.com

Fun, Food, Demos & Deals Galore!

No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP