Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Extravaganza Artwork Board 1


 What is Extravaganza you say? Extravaganza is an event at the CTMH Convention that focuses on Consultants teaching other Consultants creative techniques with new products, sales tips, motivation out the wazoo and tons and tons of artwork being shown off! Can you say have your camera ready? Oh, this action packed event lasts 4 hours can you imagine? Don't believe me? Then come to convention next year with me!

Trust me though, it is seriously stressful. Being a teacher that is. When you are picked to teach at Extravaganza you know you are at the top of your game and have to serioulsy impress the masses. Every year my nerves are shot leading up to my classes then I am in all my glory. When the 4 hours is over I am left feeling completely awesome. What else can I say besides it is FREAKIN' AWESOME!

Each teacher creates 3 artwork boards that go on display while you teach. This year my class topic was "Boutique Chic". It's all about following trends and incorporating those trends in papercrafting. This creative approach to crafting keeps your projects fresh, fun and current. It also makes your customers/ friends/ favorite people in the world coming back for more! How exciting!

So there you have board one! This one in particular picks up on that HOT trend- Paper Flowers! Ruffles too!
You Like?
I Like.
Ya'll come back now Ya Here.
Mo to Come.
Tracey

9 comments:

Gretel from Oahu said...

Thank you for sharing your artwork with those of us who were unable to attend Convention. Such beautiful creations!

Unknown said...

Me likey! But you already knew that. Doo Dah Dippity. ;)

Nancy Ball said...

SPECTACULAR!

I love your colour combos and wish I could see each project a bit closer...especially the bottom one!

Unknown said...

You are amazing!!!

Pam said...

Very CHI-CHI LA LA! I am so bummed I wasn't at convention to see how you created this spectacular flowers! I am going to challenge you to make a step by step video to show us how (pretty please with sugar on top)?

Shan said...

Your artwork is amazing! Love the flowers and would love how to make them because mine NEVER look like that. The bottom album is AMAZING! Thanks for sharing!

Amy Moore said...

Your artwork board is amazing! It is so pleasing to the eye, the color combination is fabulous, and I second Pam's comment. I too would love a tutorial on your paper flowers, they are gorgeous!

Peggy Lee said...

FABULOUS ARTWORK!!! thanks for sharing...since I was unable to attend this year. I have been following along with blogs and facebook...love love your paper flowers and ruffles...

Unknown said...

Thanks for pointing me toward your display board to see the mix 'n' mingle! Beautiful, every single item you make! I'm a new follower from STL. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year too!

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP