Monday, May 10, 2010

Update to H2H Challenge #6- It's over the top...

Sorry that I couldn't add this as an edit to my first H2H #6 Challenge post previous to this one. Apparently when trying to add info, Blogger decides to eliminate my video. What up?

Here is the skinny. This is the first week we are working side by side with a Guest DT. Our first Guest DT is Deneen. She is over the top talented & seriously generous! She has decided to become this week's Prize Sponsor as well. Now, when I tell you to run,not walk you had better do it! Run to her blog sisters! You will not believe the prize. I can't believe it. I am also slipping into a sad depression since I cannot play for the prize.

Meet Deneen here & show her some love! Play along too while you are at it.

Tracey

No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP