Thursday, April 15, 2010

Need a Miracle about now?

I sure could use one! How about a CTMH Miracle? Check this out! A beautiful National Scrapbook Month Kit for as little as $5 or FREE! Now that's a Miracle! Ps. you can even get one starting today! Yes, today!


Miracle Kit Contents (CTMH Colors featured: Sweet Leaf, Olive, Crystal Blue, Bamboo).


5 - Colonial White Cardstock

1 - Bamboo Cardstock

1 - Floral B&T Duos Paper

1 - Stripe B&T Duos Paper

1 - Crystal Blue B&T Duos Die-Cut

1 - Sweet Leaf B&T Duos Die-Cut

1 - 6" x 12" My Stickease Assortment

1 - 6" x 9" Irresistibles Chipboard Die-Cuts

1 - Mini-Medley Accents Colonial White Collection

12" Colonial White Waxy Flax

3 - 4" x 6" Memory Protectors Flip Flaps

2 - Sponge Wedges

1 - Brochure, tri fold with full color instructons


Now let's move on to understanding how it works. It's simple! This charming scrapbooking kit featuring Spring inspired colors and floral patterns is "miraculously" easy to assemble with no stamping required. The brochure will guide you through easily creating two beautiful 2-page layouts (and you'll have plenty of left-over papers and supplies for a few cards!). There are several ways to snatch this fashionable Miracle kit at a great discount or even FREE!


purchase the kit outright for $19.95 (order #CC1009) between April 15 and May 31

spend $40 (before shipping and tax) and receive this kit for $10 (order #CC1009A) between April 15 and May 31

spend $60 (before shipping and tax) and receive this kit for $5 (order #CC1009B) between April 15 and May 31

Host a home gathering between April 15 and May 31 with minimum sales of $300 and receive a kit FREE!

Sign up as a new Consultant between May 1 and May 31 and receive a kit FREE!

I can't wait to show you what I am doing with my kit!
Ps. Do yourself a favor- get this kit!
Order online or email me today!
Tracey

No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP