Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Happy Spring", my latest card...

Hope you like my latest card "Welly-nough".  Get it? "Welly" as in the boots. These boots are HOT out here in New England. Got myself a pair. Thinking about a photo shoot with just my feet. No I'm not kidding.

I made this card for a swap group that I'm in called The Humble Artists aka HAS. Seriously talented group of ladies who swap cards every other month. I was lucky enough to be asked to join this year. We have very specific rules to follow each time which is always a challenge. I am thrilled with this card & my kids thought the little chick peeping out of the boot was the best!


All CTMH supplies used can be purchased through my web site (link up top).
X7120B Topstitch Level 2 Paper Packet
D1415 Springtime Stamp Set
Z679 Liquid Glass
Z2111 Chocolate inkpad
Misc supplies: photo hanger, brad, ribbon, markers, buttons, corner rounder, & foam dots all CTMH
Non CTMH: Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder, SU edge punch, Scor-Pal & Scor-Bug tool

Let's hear it for Spring- I think we need it about now!
Tracey

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Being one of the lucky recipients of this card, I can tell you all that it is as beautiful in person as it is photographed. Love you, Tracey!

Joyce said...

Love the card Tracey! Today was spring-like in Chicago.

April said...

Wow I really love this card. It just makes me feel happy.

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

tremendously darling

Mary

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP