Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Total Studio Shutdown- say it ain't so?

It's TRUE. No worries mate. We will be back up and running very soon.

Here's the deal. We had ourselves a bit of a leaky pipe- 4 months ago. The pipe was fixed immediately but the hole in the ceiling, 4ft off my studio wasn't until today. The big guy has the week off and decided to fix the hole & interrupt everything I find sacred in life. My crafts.

He said "Hunny I have to get this fixed before any guests show up".
What he was thinking "How can I get her away from her crafts? Oh yes, let's fix the ceiling."

The deal is he has to mud, sand, re-mud & re-sand THEN re-re-mud & re-re-sand. I've had to cover everything with sheets & hide. It's so sad. But the good news is that there is no more hole in the ceiling.

So the hole is patched but my attitude took a nose dive. If you need a crafting fix check out some of my friends blogs below. I will be back soon.

Off to cry,
Tracey

2 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

oh that would drive me crazy... but soon enough I'll be in your shoes! We're adding another stairway to the attic so a portion of my ceiling & a wall must come down for progress.

shanna Barton said...

Hi, Girl
It will be O.K. I am leaving for Florida this friday the 19 going to see Richard , Just us two are going , are you on face book if so look me up, Love And Miss you , I look on your Studio weekly I love to read everthing keep up the good Work .. Your Iowa Buddy Shanna

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP