Friday, February 12, 2010

A Lovely Layout...

I have to admit, I Love Love this layout. Yes, it's another borrowed design but has my spin. The papers are Amy Butler except for the lined pattern which is Scenic Route with CTMH stamps (Key to My Heart). I altered the photo a tad in CS3. The blue background was too blue so I desaturated it to match the papers better. This is a Senior Photo Shoot pic from last year. Whitney, my daughter is on the right & her best girlfriend is Katie on the left.
Enjoy,
Tracey

4 comments:

kimber said...

Oh it IIISSS a lovely layout!!! I especially love the trim along the bottom. FanTAStic! Did you take the picture too? I love how you desaturated the blue. It looks amazing!! I'm so glad I saw this inspirational layout tonight. I love it!!

Unknown said...

Definitely LOVELY! I LOVE(ly) it!

April said...

Love it!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous layout! I never tire of that paper!

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP