Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's a Piece of Cake!

CTMH's Feb. Stamp of the Month that is! Piece of Cake D1407 is a set of 10 images/sentiments that sells for $22.95 or you could get it FREE! Visit my site to see how- http://www.stampcrafting.myctmh.com/

Here is a shot of the entire set:

Isn't it great? I love it! I've got a thing for paper piecing so this one is right up my alley! Card I just made:

Supplies:
(CTMH)
Crystal Blue, White Daisy, Grey Wool & Sweet Leaf CS
Crystal Blue, Grey Wool & Sweet Leaf Markers
Black Ink
Buttons
3-D Foam Squares
Micro Tip Scissors
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
SU scallop border punch
Nesties Labels 8 die
Corner Rounder
Ranger Liquid Pearls- Silver Pearl
I also used my DIY Lightbox that I've grown very, very fond of. Details on making one of your own are a couple posts back.
I feel the need to say I've been a quiet blogger recently due to a fabulous Super Bowl Party that we hosted (I felt the need make decor items) and I've been trying to organize my studio because I am going to do a video! OMG! A video. Hopefully I don't embarr-ass myself.
Hugs,
Tracey

1 comment:

Karen Pedersen said...

What a different and gorgeous color combo! Do you ever make anything ugly, my friend? You never cease to blow me away with your talent and creativity.

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP