Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday Deals...


Hey all you Cyber Monday Shoppers- Don't forget it's the very last day of Stampaganza! Buy 2 stamps and get a 3rd set FREE! This sale happens once a year and ends tonight! While you are shopping my site- www.stampcrafting.myctmh.com don't forget to check out the retired & discountinued list plus the Art and Soul Episode featuring those fabulous Glitter Rub Ons! There is no limit to FREE sets so stock up and get a present or two!
Happy Shopping!
Tracey

No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP