Saturday, October 31, 2009

Get your Spooky on...

Happy Halloween kids! Here are a few spooky crafts. The first one is a photo shadowbox that I created last year. The shadowbox holds a 4x6 photo. What I did was print two of the exact same photo -one in B&W and the other in color. Using micro tip scissors, carefully I trimmed out my little guy. I adhered the colored piece to the B&W with Pop Dots to make it stand out. I tricked out the glass with black rub ons and adhered strips of pattern paper to the outside of the frame itself. I store this with the Halloween decorations to ensure I don't forget to display it. I created this money sized card with CTMH supplies in hopes of tricking someone into sending me cash. It didn't work but the card is cute anyway.
And just for the boys, My husband's favorite spooky story for my son.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight.
Back to back they faced eachother, drew their swords and shot eachother.
The two deaf cops heard the noise and came to the rescue of the two dead boys.
If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind mand he saw it too!
Tracey


No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP