Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tricked Out...

I Tricked Out my ATG gun. She was a boring yellow. Now she is a beautiful sky blue with rub ons, bling & pearls. I couldn't help myself after seeing Tresa's (aka thestampgoddess).



It wasn't all that hard to do. Basically, you have tape off what you don't want painted, then spray paint it with "Plastic Primer". I did 2 coats. Then I painted it with the Sky Blue- 2 coats. The hardest thing was letting it dry. I am very impatient. After the dreaded drying is done- Trick it out or Pimp it out. I am totally digging it!


3 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Looks super cool! After seeing yours and Tresa's, I need to think about putting this project on my 'to do' list. :)

Unknown said...

Love it! Now I have another thing to add to my 'to do' list. But first I have to buy an ATG gun to trick out. Having a tricked out gun might make me decide to stop using tombow. lol.

Christina said...

I love how it turned out!!

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP