Friday, February 6, 2009

Scrapbooking...

I am really having a great time scrapbooking lately. I am seriously motivated since Whitney is gratuating this year and I really want her albums to be up to date for the big celebration. Even though I need to concentrate on her stuff, I am scrappin' everything. Since the new CTMH Idea Book released I have fallen in love with the new paper kits and can't get enough. The first two layouts are with new products (Unforgettable & Stardust) the second is with older CTMH papers but still love them. If you have followed my blog for a while, you will recognize the pretty kitty! I am a little stuck on this photo. We went on a short road trip to Pittsburg to visit friends (pre-super bowl) and ended up at the zoo. I got some great shots of the lions! I cannot wait to share them. I think I have a little Cat Fancy.
Stay Warm,
Tracey



1 comment:

Stampin n da Hood said...

FABulous!
Glad to see you back in the saddle, too!

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP