Tuesday, August 26, 2008

To these "UnBelievable Women"...

I'd like to say...

God Bless you Terri indahood! You are just as NUTS as I am, and it was an honor to speak to you in person- ps. do you have some kind of superpower xray vision? You kept dressing just like me! Can we get any cooler? I hope my kids don't see this.




And to my roomies, I say the following:

Marty, thanks for sleeping with me! LOL No matter what I do, I always sleep with a "Marty" I am curious about the cows. Let me know what happens.

Joyce, I loved meeting you & thanks for all those late night talks. I will never forget our conversations and your pink fuzzy aloe slippers make me smile often. Ps. I still think of your mother's recording and wonder if you ever tried that "downward facing dog yoga stuff". Come on- admit it sister.

Cindy, what can I say! You are my one true CTMH constant. I won't forget that. Your bout of CTMH convention bad luck is truly unforgetable but so is that sweet win at the end. I totally called that you know?!



And to my friend Karen... Gosh you are as gorgeous on the inside as you are on the outside. You were my convention highlight. If I had a choice, you definately would be my long lost separated at birth twin. We totally rocked these hats just like we rocked those photos in class! Thanks for spending Leadership with me!

No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP