Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Do you know the Pioneer Woman?

Well you should. This woman makes me look very bad! But I am so impressed with everything she does. Since she is like mega talented in the photography department, I am following her every move like a stalker. Seriously, look at what I learned by reading her tips section. This is my original photograph taken at the Indy Zoo last year, straight out of the camera. The photo below is what I learned from Ree. She calls it 'screwing with photos'. I call magic, pure magic! Make friends with Ree at thepioneerwoman.com



No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP