Thursday, January 25, 2007

CHA Displays














































I am so excited to be working with Helen who is the owner of The My Little Shoebox Co. She will have a booth at this year's winter CHA show in California. I have made quite a few items for her to display at her booth, so if you happen to be attending this glorious event, stop by and say Hi to Helen-take a photo of my goodies for me! These are all made with current products, but wait until you see what Helen is unveiling next week. Check out her site www.mylittleshoebox.com

No comments:

Heart 2 Heart

Search This Blog

My Friends

Who is Tracey?

My photo
I live in Maine with my husband and two kids while my oldest is in San Fran attending college. I am happiest with my camera attached to my face or making something crafty with paper. I am going on 9 years as a CTMH consultant, I am a Stamping Royalty Contest Winner and have been published many times in Papercrafts & Stamp It.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP